2017 Suzuki SV650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
For 2017, Suzuki introduces a new version of an iconic motorcycle that embodies the sporty personality that only a lively, mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver. The new SV650 ABS has a polished powerplant that provides increased performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, mated to refined trim and lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty, exciting ride. In addition, the SV650 ABS has a new Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help eliminate the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.Like its predecessors, the 2017 SV650 promises to have the sparkling performance, style and value that a broad range of riders will enjoy. Also available without ABS.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
Features may include:KEY
- Liquid cooled, 645cc, 4-stroke, DOHC, V-twin engine delivers increased performance.
- Refined EFI system with Low RPM Assist makes take offs smooth and pleasant.
- All new, trellis-style frame constructed of high-strength steel tubes contributes to the motorcycle’s lower weight.
- Slim bodywork is aesthetically pleasing while aiding comfort and maneuverability.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Class exclusive, 645cc DOHC 90°V-twin engine has been refined with more than 60 new parts to produce increased horsepower while conforming the latest emission requirements.
- Each piston skirt has a special resin coating, and the other sliding part are tinned for less friction and greater durability a first for a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Both cylinder heads feature Suzuki’s original Dual Spark Technology for greater combustion efficiency, better fuel economy and cleaner emission.
- Suzuki’s patented, Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) eases starting, stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- The TI-ISC on the SV650 has a new Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help eliminate the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- The SV650 features a new Suzuki Easy Start system (which was first featured on the GSX-S1000) lets the rider start the motorcycle with a momentary press of the start switch without pulling in the clutch lever when the transmission is in neutral.
- The new exhaust system has a clean, functional appearance and lower weight. The 2-into-1 system has a catalyzer to further reduce emissions.
- The newly designed, high-efficiency radiator has an enlarged cooling fan for exceptional cooling capacity. To further control temperature, the engine is also fitted with a coolant-cooled, oil cooler that is compact and lightweight.
- The SV650’s fuel tank width is 64.5mm (2.5 in.) narrower than the 2015 SFV650 but maintains the same fuel capacity. The slim fuel tank and seat joint aids the rider touch the ground better at stops.
- The rear shock’s spring pre-load is 7-way adjustable so you can easily adjust for a passenger or cargo.
- Well proportioned, tubular handlebars and mid-set foot controls create a sporting, yet ergonomically relaxed riding position.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info