2017 Suzuki TU250X
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona 85032
$3,999Check value with KBB ›
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2017 Suzuki TU250X $3,999
2017 Suzuki TU250X
Tradition comes alive in the 2017 Suzuki TU250X. With classic styling, including spoked wheels, a round headlight, sweptback muffler layered with plenty of chrome, it’s designed to remind everyone that motorcycling is all about fun. The fun continues every time you ride, thanks to its light, agile handling and smooth performance. Best of all, it offers all that with an eye on economical ownership.
This model is not available in California.
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 249cc, air-cooled four-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC engine with Suzukis industry leading fuel injection system is tuned for strong low-end torque that’s well-suited for city riding
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinder for improved durability, light weight reduction and superior heat dissipation
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system, featuring a 32mm throttle body, provides superb throttle response, smooth power delivery and reduced emissions
- PAIR (Pulsed-AIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust port to ignite unburned hydrocarbons, further reducing emissions
- Digital ignition provides optimum spark timing for increased efficiency and crisp throttle response
- Exhaust system has a discreet catalytic converter and an oxygen sensor feedback system that contributes to precise fueling and reduced exhaust emissions
- Easy-pull clutch makes gear shifting precise and take offs smooth
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission has gear ratios appropriate for a wide variety of riding
- Diamond-style steel tube frame is lightweight and strong, producing confident and agile handling
- The 3.2-gallon fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine provide excellent riding range
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes offer strong braking capabilities
- Low 30.3 inch seat height and compact chassis provide confidence-inspiring performance for beginning or smaller riders
- Two piece rider and passenger seat further emphasizes the bike’s classic look
- Full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation include a trip meter
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for TU250X owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
2017 Suzuki TU250X Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.