2017 Suzuki VanVan 200
Street Motorcycle for sale by Clawson Motorsports in Fresno, California 93710
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Introducing the 2017 VanVan 200; the bike that puts the FUN in FUNKY. With its distinctive retro look, this baby is classic cool and ready to groove whenever and wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to cruise down to the beach, bop around campus, venture outside of your campsite, or go anywhere else in between, unleash your funk in whatever way your heart desires with the VanVan 200.
Its wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers comfort to the max; throw a leg over it and you’ll see what we mean! With easy peasy push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you’ll have those fat, over-sized tires rolling in no time. The Suzuki VanVan 200 is a proper motorcycle in every sense, and one that’s loaded with individuality and flair. Just like you.
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Classic, air-cooled 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response
- Precise manual clutch feeds a five speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising
- Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan’s electric start is push-button easy
- Advanced, compact EFI system features an integrated fuel pump/ injector assembly for precise fuel delivery that results in outstanding performance and economy
- Automatic idle speed control (ISC) means start up is easy with no choke and the idle speed is always right, not matter the condition
- Air-cooled oil cooler (like those used on the DR650S) helps control engine temperature to stabilize performance
- Catalyzer-equipped exhaust system helps control emissions while the bullet-shaped muffler produces a pleasant exhaust note
- Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun
- Slim shaped 1.7 gal. (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding while providing great range
- The wide 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire, enhance the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character
- Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power
- Widely spaced, 33mm-inner-tube telescopic front fork and single-shock absorber rear suspension with 136mm of wheel travel for supple handling performance
- Wide, spacious and generously cushioned seat has a low 30.3 inch (770 mm) seat height that delivers a comfortable experience for both the rider and passenger
- Rubber-covered, large-sized footpegs add even more comfort to the ride
- Well-spaced tubular handlebar and control levers make guiding the VanVan an easy task
- Compact round 60/55W headlight, chrome body turn signals and bold, distinctively designed rear combination light bring classic functionality to the VanVan
- Convenient one-piece grab bar with luggage hooks for cargo strap attachment points
- Fender mounted pouch provides storage for the owner’s manual and hand tools
- 12-month limited warranty. Lengthen the protection time and add benefits through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info