2018 Ducati Superbike 959
Street Motorcycle for sale in Mt Juliet, Tennessee 37122
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
NEAR-NEW IN STORAGE IN NASHVILLE, MINT, SHOWROOM CONDITION, RACE READY. Never down. Never raced. Garaged. Over $5000 custom upgrades, paint and performance. Track ready; high speed street. Upgrades - full race pipes, clutch cover, tail kit, sliders + more. 157hp @10,500 rpm torque 107.4 Nm at 9,000 rpm. Clean title (I'm currently financed through Ducati Financial Services - my 6th Ducati). Garaged. Instavin Report. I moved - need to sell it to a real owner that wants performance, quality, and a killer bike. Ducati Specs:
- Engine: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 955 cc
- Bore X stroke: 100 x 60.8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 150 hp @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque: 102 Nm (75 lb-ft) @ 9,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full Ride-by-Wire elliptical throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Stainless steel pre-silencer + twin aluminum side mufflers
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS)
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminium
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins NIX30 wih TiN treatment. Aluminum double-sided swing arm
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Aluminum double-sided swing arm
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes light alloy 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 180/60 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 4.72 in. - 5.12 in.
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo monobloc M4.32 4-piston calipers, with Bosch ABS as standard
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, with Bosch ABS as standard
- Instrumentation: Full LCD display
- Seat: 32.48 in.
- Wheelbase: 56.34 in.
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 3.78 in.
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety: ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC ), Engine Brake Control (EBC), Riding Modes
- Standard Equipment: Power Modes, DQS, Fully RbW, Ohlins steering damper, Lithium-ion battery, Ready for DDA+ with GPS module
- Ducati Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 7,500m/12 months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 15,000m
Vehicle History Report
ConditionMint, Showroom condition
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info