2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Bob 114
Street Motorcycle for sale by Southern Honda Powersports in CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee 37407
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2018 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114
Features and Benefits
• Milwaukee-Eight engines retain the iconic 45-degree V-Twin cylinder angle with a broad-shouldered top end accentuated by a single camshaft design that tapers to a slim bottom end for a muscular contour. The new Softail frame’s rigid engine mounting is engineered to tightly package the engine and reinforce the chassis stiffness.
SMOOTHER RUNNING & PURER SOUND
• Milwaukee-Eight engines for Softail models feature a refined dual internally counter-balanced system that reduces engine vibration while maintaining the familiar Harley-Davidson feel.
• Harley-Davidson’s trademark “potato-potato-potato” sound comes through strong with less intake and mechanical noise.
Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
(114 CID; 1868cc) Optional
• Available on four models: Fat Bob® 114, Fat Boy® 114, Breakout® 114, Heritage Classic 114
• 102 mm bore and 4.5-inch stroke with a 10.5:1 compression ratio
• Ventilator Intake with 114 graphics and badging
• Standard ABS
• 0-60 mph Nine percent faster acceleration than the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine
• 60-80 mph/5th gear -13 percent faster acceleration than the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine
MODERN STYLING & DESIGN
Interpreting Harley-Davidson’s history, authenticity and styling DNA through a modern lens, the eight new Softail models feature all-new designs that strongly differentiate them from their predecessors and each other. From a new base of style, comfort and performance, the next generation of factory custom cruisers are ready for riders to take even higher with their own personalization.
• Aggressive, steamroller stance and front end design
• A modern-day interpretation of the classic headlight nacelle
• 160 mm front tire, the widest-ever on a Harley-Davidson production model, wraps the solid Lakester front wheel
• 31-pound weight reduction to previous model
• Standard ABS
• 240 mm rear tire with solid Lakester rear wheel
• Optional: Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info