2018 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4x4 Automatic IRS EPS
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Extreme Powersports in Columbus, Georgia 31909
$8,099Check value with KBB ›
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
ATV Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
New 2018 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4x4 Automatic IRS EPS $8,099
ATV riders who want an affordable, fully automatic 4WD machine with Independent Rear Suspension and optional Electric Power Steering.
Features may include:Engine/Drivetrain
- Overhead-valve and semi-dry-sump design provides compact engine dimensions for excellent ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Heavy-duty automatic clutch features low rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability
- Mapping for Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system gives smooth power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for greater range (see Technology Section).
- Handy TraxLok 2WD/4WD selector lever, mounted on left-front panel, allows a quick shift from 2WD to 4WD when needed.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system includes USDA-qualified spark arrester designed for quiet operation without servicing for longlasting performance.
- One-piece tank/side cover allows easy access (no tools required) for maintenance
- Multifunction LCD meter includes Maintenance Minder system that makes it easy for owners to remember service intervals.
- Aggressively styled bodywork also provides better mud protection.
- High-performance, maintenance-free Yuasa GYZ16H battery adds power and allows owners to add more accessories.
- Three-point mounting setup for EPS system makes the steering mechanism rigid for precise steering.
- AC generator output of 450 watts allows powering of more electrical accessories.
- Honda Phantom Camo pattern blends into wide range of field environments, and Honda application procedures provide good graphic durability and improved resistance to fuel spillage.
- Large 3.9-gallon fuel tank (including 1.3-gallon reserve) allows more miles between fill-ups.
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) CV joint boots increase puncture resistance by 65 percent compared to rubber.
- Sealed steering knuckle bearings provide extended durability.
- Large dual hydraulic disc brakes up front and a hydraulic disc brake in back offer strong stopping power.
- Front rack capacity is 66 pounds and rear is 133 pounds.
2018 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4x4 Automatic IRS EPS Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources