2018 Honda FourTrax Rancher
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
ATV riders who want an affordable, fully automatic 4WD machine with Independent Rear Suspension and optional Electric Power Steering.
Features may include:Engine/Drivetrain
- Overhead-valve and semi-dry-sump design provides compact engine dimensions for excellent ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Heavy-duty automatic clutch features low rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability
- Mapping for Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system gives smooth power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for greater range (see Technology Section).
- Handy TraxLok 2WD/4WD selector lever, mounted on left-front panel, allows a quick shift from 2WD to 4WD when needed.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system includes USDA-qualified spark arrester designed for quiet operation without servicing for longlasting performance.
- One-piece tank/side cover allows easy access (no tools required) for maintenance
- Multifunction LCD meter includes Maintenance Minder system that makes it easy for owners to remember service intervals.
- Aggressively styled bodywork also provides better mud protection.
- High-performance, maintenance-free Yuasa GYZ16H battery adds power and allows owners to add more accessories.
- Three-point mounting setup for EPS system makes the steering mechanism rigid for precise steering.
- AC generator output of 450 watts allows powering of more electrical accessories.
- Honda Phantom Camo pattern blends into wide range of field environments, and Honda application procedures provide good graphic durability and improved resistance to fuel spillage.
- Large 3.9-gallon fuel tank (including 1.3-gallon reserve) allows more miles between fill-ups.
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) CV joint boots increase puncture resistance by 65 percent compared to rubber.
- Sealed steering knuckle bearings provide extended durability.
- Large dual hydraulic disc brakes up front and a hydraulic disc brake in back offer strong stopping power.
- Front rack capacity is 66 pounds and rear is 133 pounds.
Exterior ColorActive Yellow
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info