2018 Kawasaki Brute Force 300
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE BRUTE FORCE® 300 ATV IS PERFECT FOR RIDERS 16 AND OLDER SEARCHING FOR A SPORTY AND VERSATILE ATV, PACKED WITH POPULAR FEATURES, FOR A LOW PRICE MAKING IT A GREAT VALUE.
Features may include:
- Strong 271cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine with electric start
- Ultra-smooth automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) has HI/LO ranges and reverse
- Rugged and powerful front and rear disc brakes
- Convenient front and rear cargo racks and 500-lbs. towing capacity
- Easy to view multi-function display
- Full floorboards help to protect feet
- A wide stable stance, single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and contribute to sporty handling
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info