2018 Kawasaki Concours 14
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI SPORT-TOURING POWERHOUSE BLENDS THE SOUL OF A NINJA ZX-14R WITH THE SOPHISTICATION OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND PREMIUM ACCESSORIES. BUILT AROUND THE THRILLING PERFORMANCE OF A POWERFUL 1,352cc SUPERSPORT ENGINE, THE CONCOURS14 ABS IS LOADED WITH TOP-SHELF REFINEMENTS.
- 1,352 cc inline four-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for enhanced low- and mid-range power while maintaining high rpm performance
- Rigid monocoque frame that provides agile handling characteristics and a high degree of rider feedback
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT) ABS system links the front and rear brakes
- Electrically adjusted windshield with a 3-position vent for added comfort
- The standard hard saddlebags conveniently utilize the ignition key and can be installed/removed/locked quickly and easily thanks to the integrated mounting system
Exterior ColorMetallic Carbon Gray / Metallic Flat Spark Black
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info