2018 Kawasaki KLX140L
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Kawasaki DifferenceTHE KLX®140L OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE IS THE BIGGER BROTHER TO THE KLX140 AND PROVIDES A ROOMIER RIDING POSITION FOR TALLER RIDERS. IT FEATURES LARGER WHEELS AND INCREASED GROUND CLEARANCE FOR TACKLING MORE DEMANDING TRAIL RIDING.
Features may include:
- Push button electric start
- High-revving 144cc air-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke engine
- 5-speed transmission with manual clutch
- Taller (19F, 16R) wheels than the KLX140 (17F, 14R) contribute to a taller 31.5 inch seat height and higher 10.0 inch ground clearance
- 7.1 inches of front and rear suspension travel to soak up bumps
- Front and rear disc brakes provide strong progressive stopping power
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info