2018 Kawasaki KX100
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Kawasaki DifferenceMOLD YOUR ASPIRING RACER THE RIGHT WAY BY BRIDGING THE GAP TO FULL-SIZE BIKES WITH THE KX™100 MOTORCYCLE. WITH MORE POWER AND LARGER WHEELS THAN THE KX85, THIS TWO-STROKE SUPER-MINI GIVES RIDERS THE PERFECT BLEND OF DURABILITY AND PROPORTIONATE POWER INCREASE WITH A LARGER CHASSIS BEFORE TRANSITIONING TO THE BIG BIKES.
Features may include:
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 99cc 2-stroke engine
- 6-position adjustable handlebar mount helps tailor ergonomics for a wide range of riders
- Sophisticated suspension components are adjustable
- Larger (19F, 16R) wheels than the KX85 (17F, 14R) contribute to a taller 34.3 inch seat height and higher 13.0 inch ground clearance
- Front and rear disc brakes
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info