2018 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEREPRESENTING KAWASAKI IN GLOBAL RACING ACTIVITIES, KAWASAKI RACING TEAM (KRT) SUPPORTS THE WORLD’S BEST RACERS ON THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MOTORCYCLES. THE KRT-INSPIRED COLOR AND GRAPHICS PACKAGE IS OFFERED ON SELECT KAWASAKI PRODUCTION STREET MODELS TO EMPOWER EVERYDAY RIDERS WITH KAWASAKI’S LONG LEGACY OF MOTORCYCLE RACING AT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL.
Features may include:
- Exclusive Kawasaki Racing Team styling inspired by WorldSBK racing featuring Lime Green/Ebony bodywork
- Sporty 649cc parallel-twin engine delivers smooth and responsive performance with exciting mid-range power that is felt in every gear
- Assist & slipper clutch for a light feel at the clutch lever and reduced wheel hop during downshifts for smooth corner entry
- Lightweight brakes and 5-spoke wheels reduce unsprung weight which contributes to light, agile handling
- Clip-on style handlebars promote an authentic and aggressive Ninja image while complementing the ergonomics of the upright riding position
Exterior ColorLIME GREEN
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info