2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI’S ALL-NEW NINJA H2™ SX SE (SPECIAL EDITION) IS WHERE LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE REACH STUNNING NEW HEIGHTS. BORN FROM A PURE PURSUIT OF SUPERCHARGED STREET PERFORMANCE, THE NINJA H2™ SX SE IS THE ULTIMATE SUPERCHARGED SPORTBIKE, OFFERING THE MOST DESIRABLE STREET QUALITIES OF HYPERSPORT, SUPERSPORT AND SPORT TOURING BIKES.
- Premium SE model features: high-grade full color TFT LCD screen, heated grips, larger windscreen, cornering lamps, KQS (up/down), steel braided brake lines, DC outlet, center stand, tank pads and stitched seam seat
- The balanced supercharged engine delivers incredible hypersport class power for remarkable acceleration and superb fuel economy while cruising
- Kawasaki’s finest IMU-equipped electronics management package offers next-level chassis orientation awareness
- The new trellis frame and subframe provides the lightest and strongest chassis design
- Relaxed upright sport riding position offers comfort and passenger capability for 2-up riding
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info