2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Street Motorcycle for sale by Bright Powersports in Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCECHAMPIONSHIP DRIVEN
No other supersport can claim the World Superbike Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Tom Sykes, to overall championship podium finishes every year since 2012—securing a championship title in 2013—and delivered back-to-back championships for 2015 and 2016, this time with Jonathan Rea aboard.
With the Ninja ZX-10R, development starts at the track. This is why only pure riding essentials make the cut. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of also dominating the streets.
Features may include:998cc OF CHAMPIONSHIP-PROVEN POWER
Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. The Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle’s engine possesses all of the above.CHAMPIONSHIP-PROVEN HANDLING
Showas advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound dampingCHASSIS
- Optimized geometry for maximum feel, feedback and flickability
- Frame and swingarm contribute to sharp handling and great cornering speed
- Reversible offset collars (race kit parts) allow steering stem and swingarm pivot positions to be adjusted to best suit track conditions and rinding style
- Front Brembo brakes feature a pair of massive 330mm semi-floating discs that deliver superb braking force and brake feel. Tje rotors have a grooved outer edge for effective heat dissipation. The brake system features dual radial-mount Brembo M50 cast aluminum monobloc calipers, Brembos highest grade mass production brake calipers. The brembo radial-pump master cylinder and reservoir are calibrated to require very little lever movement to achieve strong front brake force.
- Stainless-steel braided brake lines contribute to direct feel at the lever.
- Showas advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersports motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-1 OR. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension featuring the compact and lightweight Showa Balance Free Rear Cushion (BFRC) shock
- Upper cowl design reduces drag and provides optimal wind deflection so that the racer can change position more smoothly at tracks speeds.
- Strategically vents in the upper cowl help prevent negative pressure build-up in cockpit to reduce helmet buffeting
- Vented front fender directs airflow to the radiator for improved engine cooling
Kawasaki next-level electronics bring the extraordinary power of the World Superbike-winning Ninja® ZX™-10R to stunning new levels
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info