2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEWITNESS THE PHENOMENON
The Ninja® ZX™-14R ABS SE motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS SE a sensation you have to seeand feelto believe.
Features may include:EXTREME POWER
- Incredibly powerful 1,441cc inline 4-cylinder engine
- 2 selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection provide unmatched performance.
- KTRC with 3 modes for ideal traction
- Back-torque limiting slipper clutch reduces rear-wheel hop during downshifts
- Digital Fuel Injection delivers the perfect fuel mixture for optimal performance
- Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling
- Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment
- Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info