2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEWORLD SUPERSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP TECHNOLOGY COMES TO THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CLASS WITH THE NINJA® ZX™-6R.
Features may include:
- 636cc inline-four engine offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- 3-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of riding situations and conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers broad adjustability and progressive damping
- FCC clutch with assist and slipper functions offers light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assists braking under certain conditions
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info