2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEITS COMBINATION OF LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION, SPORTY 17” WHEELS, A SLIM UPRIGHT RIDING POSITION AND A COMPACT PARALLEL-TWIN ENGINE RESULTS IN A HIGHLY VERSATILE PACKAGE, OFFERING A CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING RIDE WHILE TOURING THE OPEN ROAD.
Features may include:
- Compact 649cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- LT models come equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) hard saddlebags featuring KQR™ mounts and an integrated mounting system that utilizes the ignition key for simple saddlebag unlocking and removal
- LT models come equipped with hand guards for increased wind protection
- Comes with a 24-month limited warranty
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info