2018 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCECOMBINING SHOW-STOPPING STYLE WITH THE PERFORMANCE AND DEPENDABILITY OF A PRODUCTION KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLE, THE VULCAN® 1700 VAQUERO® IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
Features may include:
- Fuel-injected 52-degree 1,700cc V-twin engine delivers high torque levels with a powerful and distinct V-twin feel
- Electronic cruise control system can be activated in 3rd gear or at any speed between 30mph and 85mph
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT II) ABS helps ensure ideal brake force distribution for confident braking
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Feature-rich, AM/FM/WB audio system with iPod® and SiriusXM® radio compatibility
- Hard, lockable and sealed, side-opening saddlebags provide nearly 10 gallons of storage space each
- Comes with a 36-month limited warranty
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info