2018 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEFULL-SIZE PERFORMANCE IN A MIDDLEWEIGHT CRUISER GIVES YOU THE POWER AND EFFICIENCY TO TAKE ON ROADS OF ALL SIZESACROSS TOWN OR ACROSS STATE LINES. ENJOY ALL-DAY COMFORT WITH THE SCULPTED SEATS, SPACIOUS FLOORBOARDS AND A PROTECTIVE WINDSHIELD, AND LET THE POWER OF THE LIQUID-COOLED 903cc V-TWIN ENGINE PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.
Features may include:
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin engine delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Comfortable seat for rider and passenger with standard passenger backrest
- Studded seat, leather saddlebags and backrest add style and functionality
- Height adjustable windscreen adds comfort by reducing wind fatigue
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on ground at stops
- Comes with a 24-month limited warranty
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info