2018 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2018 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Classic
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE VULCAN® 900 CLASSIC OFFERS CLEAN, FLOWING LINES FOR A LOOK AS SMOOTH AS THE RIDE ON THIS KAWASAKI MID-SIZE CRUISER. POWERED BY A 903cc V-TWIN ENGINE, THE VULCAN 900 CLASSIC HAS THE MUSCLE TO MATCH ITS BOLD APPEARANCE, WITH A PLUSH BUCKET SEAT AND SPACIOUS FLOORBOARDS FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT.
Features may include:
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin engine delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3-gallon fuel tank
- Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180mm rear tire is the widest in its class
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info