2018 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCERIGHT OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR, THE KAWASAKI VULCAN 900 CUSTOM V-TWIN HAS ALL THE STYLE AND ATTITUDE OF A ONE-OF-A-KIND CRUISER. WITH ITS TALL FRONT WHEEL, DRAG-STYLE CHROME HANDLEBARS AND LOW-SLUNG SEAT, THE APPEARANCE OF THIS KAWASAKI V-TWIN STANDS IN STARK CONTRAST TO ITS SMOOTH RIDE AND STEADFAST RELIABILITY. ENJOY THE DYNAMIC FUSION OF HAND-BUILT DESIGN AND PRODUCTION QUALITY WITH THE VULCAN 900 CUSTOM.
Features may include:
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Wide drag bars enable plenty of leverage from the comfortable and roomy one-piece seat, and forward-mounted footpegs complete the relaxed riding stance
- Low center of gravity for easy handling
- Custom styling with teardrop tank, parallel slash cut pipes, pinstripe wheels and engine fins
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info