2018 Polaris General
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
NEW STANDARD IN CROSSOVER COMFORT FOR 4ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS delivers all the power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus 4 seats to bring your friends and family along for the ride. With the hard-working heart of a RANGER and the performance of a RZR, youll have all the class-leading power and rugged features you need to share the thrill of off-road adventure.Features may include:
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails, working on your property, or sharing the off-road with friends and family.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Fox Podium 2.0 QS3 Shocks with 3 point adjustability.
- PAYLOAD & TOWING
The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,280 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day 4-person comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats for front and rear riders.
- All-new cabin with the most rear row legroom and comfort in the industry.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 48L of integrated storage, including center console storage front and back.
- FOUR SEAT
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS offers power, versatility, and comfort for 4 riders to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
- 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch.
- Integrated half doors to protect you from weather and debris.
- High-performance wheels and tires.
- Front and back center console.
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info