2018 Polaris General
Learn all about the 2019 Honda Talon and compare the 1000X model vs. 1000R. Read about their features, horsepower, accessories, price range, and their competition in this review.
TAKE ON THE BIG GAME.READY FOR THE HUNT
The biggest trophies are the hardest to catch, but when you’re ready with the GENERAL® 1000 EPS Hunter Edition you’ll never let the big one get away. Fully equipped with everything you need for a successful hunt, you’ll be prepared for anything the great outdoors throws at you.
Features may include:POWER
- 100 HP FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need to track the big game.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUSPENSION & HANDLING
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- CLASS-LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
Whether you’re loaded down with gear for an extreme backcountry camping trip or you need to haul your trophy out of the deep woods, the GENERAL’s total payload is up to the task.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth decelerations.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.HUNTING FEATURES
- Specially Equipped for the Hunt
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is packed with specially engineered features to equip you for the thrill of the hunt and the ultimate off-road experience.
- Motorcycle ID201288627
- Stock NumberUPO209187
- Mileage2,563 miles
- Exterior ColorCAMO
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.