2018 Polaris General
Learn all about the 2019 Honda Talon and compare the 1000X model vs. 1000R. Read about their features, horsepower, accessories, price range, and their competition in this review.
ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.INDUSTRYS BEST SELLING CROSSOVER
The General® 1000 EPS Deluxe Edition delivers all the class-leading power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus deluxe trail and work features to take your off-road adventure to the next level. Go where you want to go, get done what needs to get done, and dominate the off-road like never before in the industrys best-selling crossover SxS.Features may include:
Meet the industry’s most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3 position FOX Podium Shocks to tune-in to the ultimate suspension for any riding.
The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking and Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
- Motorcycle ID201309227
- Stock NumberJH209410
- Mileage2,230 miles
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.