2018 Polaris General EPS
Learn all about the 2019 Honda Talon and compare the 1000X model vs. 1000R. Read about their features, horsepower, accessories, price range, and their competition in this review.
NEW STANDARD IN CROSSOVER COMFORT FOR 4ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.
The GENERAL® 4 1000 EPS delivers all the power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus 4 seats to bring your friends and family along for the ride. With the hard-working heart of a RANGER® and the performance of a RZR®, youll have all the class-leading power and rugged features you need to share the thrill of off-road adventure.Features may include:
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails, working on your property, or sharing the off-road with friends and family.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Fox Podium 2.0 QS3 Shocks with 3 point adjustability.
- PAYLOAD & TOWING
The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,280 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day 4-person comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats for front and rear riders.
- All-new cabin with the most rear row legroom and comfort in the industry.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 48L of integrated storage, including center console storage front and back.
- FOUR SEAT
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS offers power, versatility, and comfort for 4 riders to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
- 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch.
- Integrated half doors to protect you from weather and debris.
- High-performance wheels and tires.
- Front and back center console.
- Motorcycle ID201321237
- Stock NumberZ469694
- Mileage391 miles
- Exterior ColorBLACK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.