2018 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
2018 Polaris® Ranger XP® 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition Titanium Matte MetallicPURPOSE BUILT FOR XTREME MUD PERFORMANCE.
THE ULTIMATE MUDDING UTILITY SIDE-BY-SIDESPECIALLY ENGINEERED FOR MUD DOMINATION
The legendary hardest working and smoothest riding RANGER XP® 1000 performance you expect, with added features to dominate the mud. Specially engineered from the inside out, the High Lifter Edition delivers everything you need for the ultimate in Xtreme Mud Performance.
- Mud Specific Gearing
- High Mount Air Intake and Vent Lines
- 13” Ground Clearance
- 28 High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
80 HP TO POWER THROUGH THE DEEP MUD
The RANGER XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers more hardest working power than any other utility/rec side-by-side in the industry to rip through the deepest mud.
- Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
- More power80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torquethan any other side-by-side in the industry.
- High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
- High-mounted air intake and vent lines.
- Mud-specific gearing and stronger reverse chain.
CLASS-LEADING TOWING AND PAYLOAD
With best-in-class towing and payload, the RANGER XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers the legendary RANGER work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,275 lbs payload capacity with standard 2 receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
EngineBLOW OUT SALE
Exterior ColorTITANIUM METTALIC
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info