2018 Polaris Ranger XP 900
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Bright Powersports in Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
THE BEST-SELLING UTILITY SXS OF ALL TIMEHARDEST WORKING. SMOOTHEST RIDING.™
There’s a reason the RANGER XP® 900 is the top selling utility SxS for 10 years straight. With legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, you’ll be ready to tackle the toughest jobs and harshest terrain — all at an umatched price.Features may include:
68 HP OF PROSTAR® POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine with high-output 68 horsepower.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High Performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
BEST-IN-CLASS PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER XP 900’s massive payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing capacity with standard 2 receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- 37L enclosed storage, plus easy-to-access dash storage.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day comfort for 3 riders, with a smooth riding suspension and refined cab.
- 10 up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10 independent rear suspension travel.
- 12 of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tight turning.
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info