2018 Polaris Scrambler 850
Utility Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Rancho in Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
PROVEN SPORT 4X4 PERFORMANCE
The Scrambler® 850 delivers power and race-proven sport performance to satisfy your need for speed. With a high-output 78 HP engine, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, stainless steel exhaust, and 26 aggressive CST Tires with 14 steel rims, you’ll be ready to dominate the off-road.Features may include:
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails and speed across the desert floor.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Aggressive 26” CST tires with 14” steel rims.
The Scrambler 850 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
Exterior ColorBLUE VELOCITY
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info