2018 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Engelhart Motorsports Company in Madison, Wisconsin 53713
$11,930Check value with KBB ›
Engelhart Motorsports Company
ATV Buyer's Tools
New 2018 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 $11,930
THE ULTIMATE IN RACE-PROVEN SPORT PERFORMANCE
The Scrambler® XP 1000 is the world’s most powerful racing ATV. Delivering a whopping 90 HP to go with race-proven sport performance features like Fox Podium X Shocks, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, and stainless steel exhaust, you’ll leave other riders in the dust whether you’re dominating the trails or speeding through the desert.Features may include:
The world’s most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
- 90 HP ProStar® 1000 twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
- Best-in-class 11.5 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
The Scrambler XP 1000 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
2018 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources