2018 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000
What is an ATV? What is a UTV? We have answers about how they serve similar purposes but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE ULTIMATE IN RACE-PROVEN SPORT PERFORMANCE
The Scrambler® XP 1000 is the world’s most powerful racing ATV. Delivering a whopping 90 HP to go with race-proven sport performance features like Fox Podium X Shocks, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, and stainless steel exhaust, you’ll leave other riders in the dust whether you’re dominating the trails or speeding through the desert.Features may include:
The world’s most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
- 90 HP ProStar® 1000 twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
- Best-in-class 11.5 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
The Scrambler XP 1000 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
- Motorcycle ID201306758
- Stock Number314975
- Mileage1,515 miles
- Exterior ColorRED
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.