Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2018 Polaris Slingshot $30,999
FOR THE DEVIL ON BOTH SHOULDERS.
Equipped with factory-custom features that will make you surrender to temptation. Like Bilstein® 10-way adjustable shocks. Premium SLR-branded sport seats with color-matched side bolsters. And a 200-watt Rockford Fosgate® audio system that feels as intense as the drive itself. Top it all off with special-edition Ghost Gray and Lime Squeeze paint and graphics, and you have one vehicle that cannot be ignored—or denied.
- STREET LEGAL
Slingshot meets all legal requirements and is equipped for use on all public roads.
- LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
The classification of Slingshot is state-dependent. The most common classifications are motorcycle, which requires a motorcycle endorsement or license, and autocycle, which only requires a state drivers license.
- HELMET LAWS
Helmet laws vary from state to state and are dependent on Slingshot classification. Slingshot recommends always wearing a DOT approved full face helmet.
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO
Slingshots lightweight design and 173 HP provide an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
- STAY CONNECTED TO THE ROAD AND EVERYTHING ELSE.
Escape the ordinary while staying in touch. Introducing Slingshot® Ride Command®. A seven-inch, multi-touch display that gives you quick access to whatever you need.Features may include:
- Open air cockpit with fully adjustable waterproof interior
- SLR LE exclusive sport bucket seats
- Lockable storage bins & glovebox
- Electronic stability & traction control, ABS brakes, power assisted steering
- 18 forged aluminum wheels
- Lightweight tubular chassis with sport tuned suspension
- Exclusive tri-toned paint with limited edition graphics
- Tinted ripper series wind deflector
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- GM ecotec 2.4L DOHC 4 cylinder engine with 173HP & 166 ft-qt
- Projector beam headlights
- Led taillights
- 20 rear forged aluminum wheel
- 305mm wide rear tire
- Bilstein® 10-way adjustable suspension
- Sparco steering wheel, shift knob, & pedal covers
- Bluetooth®, usb integration and back-up camera
- 7 Multi-functional ride command® touchscreen with turn-by-turn navigation
- 200w premium rockford fosgate® audio system
- Interior led lighting
CALL TODAY FOR OUR BEST PRICE!
Item and price are good for a limited time or while supplies last and includes Leaders RPMs Preferred Customer Program (call for details). This is a BRAND NEW unit with full manufacturer’s warranty. Price includes dealer discounts PLUS any factory-to-dealer rebates. Competitive financing rates and terms are also available. Delivery is available and trades will be considered. Price is plus freight, prep, and sales tax/fees. Price is subject to availability and may change without notice.
Leaders RPM is one of the largest marine and powersports dealers in the Midwest with over 70,000 square feet of showroom, parts, and service under one roof located in Kalamazoo, MI. Additional photos and video are available at www.leadersrpm.com. For more information, please call toll free 866-572-1051.
2018 Polaris Slingshot Specifications
Trim Body Style
Exterior ColorGhost Cray with Lime Squeeze Accents
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources