2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
What is an ATV? What is a UTV? We have answers about how they serve similar purposes but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
SPECIALLY ENGINEERED FOR MUD DOMINATION
The Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers the ultimate sports utility experience, with specially engineered features to dominate the mud:
- Industry-First Centered Mounted Mud Bar
- Custom Graphics & Painted Plastics
- 29.5 High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- High-Mounted 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Integrated Tow Hooks
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD
- Color Matched Front & Rear Bumpers
- High Clearance Arched A-Arms
The world’s most powerful ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the deepest mud.
- 85 HP ProStar® twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- High-Performance True On-Demand AWD to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Shielded clutch and engine intake ducting.
- Rack-mounted radiator with industry-exclusive inverted dual fans.
- High and low mud specific transmission with lower gearing.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, plus added capability to tackle the mud, you’ll be ready to take on anything with full comfort and control.
- Stiffer springs to maintain 11.5 of ground clearance.
- Industry-first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- Factory-installed 29.5 High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns and smooth out the toughest terrain.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
The Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- Over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- Motorcycle ID201288024
- Stock NumberUPO306508R
- Mileage1,092 miles
- Exterior ColorBLK
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.