2018 Suzuki Boulevard 1500
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a tour-ready cruiser powered by a fuel-injected 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. A strong five-speed transmission and shaft-drive cleanly puts all that power to the ground. This bike also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you’re cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion e?ciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel e?ciency, and reduced emissions.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern touring performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- New graphics for 2018 accentuate the classic lines of the fuel tank.
- The standard windshield offers full wind protection at freeway speeds with classic styling featuring a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info