2018 Suzuki Boulevard 1500
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of McDonough in McDonough, Georgia 30523
$12,449Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of McDonough
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
New 2018 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 $12,449
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked-out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.- 1,000 to 1,600cc class
- Sculpted power plant features blacked-out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion e?ciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel e?ciency, and reduced emissions.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates a modern take on classic cruiser visuals with rich paintwork, blacked out suspension and chassis components plus deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- Additional cruiser-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive.
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider’s triangle footboards, handlebars and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of di?erent sizes, and are well cushioned.
2018 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources