2018 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 M90
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports Ocala in Ocala, Florida 34475
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M90 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info