2018 Suzuki Boulevard 650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design, with a new blacked-out treatment, and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance and a bold appearance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- New, bright Metallic Mystic Silver or rich Pearl Splendor Violet colors.
- Blacked-out engine with highlighted cylinder head cooling fins.
- Blacked-out handlebars, upper fork clamp, headlight shell and other components deliver a bold, custom look.
- Shiny black finish on the wheel rims is set off by bright, stainless steel spokes.
- Black lower fork legs and rear fender stays match the wheels’ black rims, further impressing the S40’s strong style.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info