2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Goodyear in Goodyear, Arizona 85338
$8,449Check value with KBB ›
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50 $8,449
2018 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.NEW
- New color and style tank graphics magnify the Boulevard’s classic stance.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble..
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour..
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.