2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Ina in Tucson, Arizona 85741
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.NEW
- New color and style tank graphics magnify the Boulevard’s classic stance.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble..
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour..
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info