2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Chandler in Chandler, Arizona 85286
$8,649Check value with KBB ›
Ridenow Powersports Chandler
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50 $8,649
The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Robust 805cc (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Crankshaft design features 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a balancer shaft for a more comfortable ride.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for street-cruising or a cross country tour.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Large 300mm front brake rotor and rigid caliper bring strong braking performance to match the engine’s output.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the purposeful tail section.
- Drag-style handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway.
2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources