2018 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C90 BOSS
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Goodyear in Goodyear, Arizona 85338
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked-out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.- 1,000 to 1,600cc class
- Sculpted power plant features blacked-out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion eficiency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel eficiency, and reduced emissions.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the benefits of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and confidently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates a modern take on classic cruiser visuals with rich paintwork, blacked out suspension and chassis components plus deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- Additional cruiser-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive.
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider’s triangle footboards, handlebars and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of difierent sizes, and are well cushioned.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info