2018 Suzuki Burgman 200
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki’s most advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring the town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your reward. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 is the smart choice in scooters.Features may include:
Make your commute anything but everyday. Stylish, economical, and built for many roads to come, Burgman scooters combine all the fun and freedom of full-size motorcycles with convenience, comfort, and cargo space.
- Fuel-injected 200cc, four-stroke engine with automatic transmission delivers strong performance and excellent fuel economy.
- Spacious, 41-litre under-seat storage lets you carry a briefcase, a gym bag, or an extra helmet for a friend.
- The lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes for easy maneuverability in traffic and delivers plush comfort.
- Front and rear disc brakes with an Antilock Brake System (ABS) provide controlled stopping power.
- From the sharply styled nose to the sculpted dual tail lights, Suzuki’s distinctive craftsmanship is unmistakable.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info