2018 Suzuki Burgman 400
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Already renowned as a premium, feature-rich scooter, the Suzuki Burgman 400 is all-new for 2018. The new Burgman 400 retains the key features that made this luxury scooter popular through the years, while combining improved chassis and engine performance with a sleek new, athletic body. The 2018 Burgman 400 establishes a new convenience and performance standard for mid-sized scooters while maintaining its highly regarded reputation for luxury, quality, comfort and running performance. The result is a more desirable Burgman 400 that truly delivers a winning combination of style, performance, practicality, convenience and riding enjoyment.Features may include:
Make your commute anything but everyday. Stylish, economical, and built for many roads to come, Burgman scooters combine all the fun and freedom of full-size motorcycles with convenience, comfort, and cargo space.
- Fuel-injected DOHC 399cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine powers a seamless, CVT automatic transmission
- Stronger low-speed engine response with reduced emissions and better fuel economy
- All new luxurious and sporty bodywork with advanced LED lighting
- Increased frame rigidity and larger, 15-inch front wheel help improve stability and cornering performance
- Spacious underseat storage and two front compartments with a DC power outlet provide a variety of cargo options
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info