2018 Suzuki Burgman 400
Street Motorcycle for sale by BMW Motorcycles of Countryside in Countryside, Illinois 60525
$8,099Check value with KBB ›
BMW Motorcycles of Countryside
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki Burgman 400 $8,099
2018 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
Already renowned as a premium, feature-rich scooter, the Suzuki Burgman 400 is all-new for 2018. The new Burgman 400 retains the key features that made this luxury scooter popular through the years, while combining improved chassis and engine performance with a sleek new, athletic body. The 2018 Burgman 400 establishes a new convenience and performance standard for mid-sized scooters while maintaining its highly regarded reputation for luxury, quality, comfort and running performance. The result is a more desirable Burgman 400 that truly delivers a winning combination of style, performance, practicality, convenience and riding enjoyment.Features may include:
Make your commute anything but everyday. Stylish, economical, and built for many roads to come, Burgman scooters combine all the fun and freedom of full-size motorcycles with convenience, comfort, and cargo space.KEY
- Fuel-injected DOHC 399cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine powers a seamless, CVT automatic transmission
- Stronger low-speed engine response with reduced emissions and better fuel economy
- All new luxurious and sporty bodywork with advanced LED lighting
- Increased frame rigidity and larger, 15-inch front wheel help improve stability and cornering performance
- Spacious underseat storage and two front compartments with a DC power outlet provide a variety of cargo options
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- The CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) provides smooth, linear, practically shock-free power delivery for comfortable riding at any speed riding.
- Updated 399cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine produces greater low-to-midrange torque and more powerful performance, even when riding with a passenger.
- DOHC 4-valve arrangement allows ideal positioning of the intake and exhaust valves for superior mechanical advantages and efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration.
- Pillion rider footrests provide comfort, letting the passenger feel planted and relaxed, even during extended rides.
- A pair of ergonomically designed grab bars are mounted to the sides of the seat so the passenger can have a good, comfortable grip of the scooter.
- A security gate incorporated in the lower portion of the bodywork allows a chain lock to be passed through a body panel, then around the frame, and then around an immovable object.
- The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
2018 Suzuki Burgman 400 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources