2018 Suzuki Burgman 650
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2018 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
The Burgman 650 ABS Executive provides you an outstanding riding experience through an advanced transmission with two fully automatic modes (Drive and Power) plus optional manual shifting. A reliable and robust DOHC, liquid cooled engine utilizes design elements from the legendary Hayabusa to provide all the performance you’ll ever need and then some. This urban smart and travel-ready scooter is equipped with spacious ergonomics, smooth suspension, and a plush seat with adjustable lumbar support, ample storage compartments, and an aerodynamically designed remotely adjustable windscreen. Additional amenities only available on the Executive model include heated grips for the rider, a supportive backrest for the passenger, and a heated seat for both the rider and the passenger.Features may include:
Make your commute anything but everyday. Stylish, economical, and built for many roads to come, Burgman scooters combine all the fun and freedom of full-size motorcycles with convenience, comfort, and cargo space.ENGINE
- Twin cylinder, 638cc, liquid-cooled engine features a precise fuel-injection system and vibration-reducing dual counter balancer shafts that deliver a smooth and powerful riding experience.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus the Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- The sleek exhaust system with stylish triangle-section muffler effectively control sounds.
- Strong, tubular steel frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a canted forward position to create an excellent balance of stability and agility.
- Telescopic front forks provide a sporty yet plush ride over a variety of road surfaces.
- The twin-shock, swingarm style rear suspension has spring preload adjustment and contributes to the scooter’s impressive 1014 pounds GVWR rating.
- Front and rear disc brakes with ABS deliver reassuring stopping power with adjustable controls to set both brake levers’ position to the rider’s preference.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblem windscreen cover and handlebar cover denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info