2018 Suzuki DR200S
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2018 Suzuki DR200S is the affordable motorcycle that can tackle a dirt trail or be a street commuter that gets 88MPG with its reliable 199cc engine complete with push-button electric-starting, telescopic front forks, a 3.3 gallon tank, and abundant torque. This makes the DR200S is the intelligent choice for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With sharp, competition-like styling, a choice of Champion Yellow or Solid Special White bodywork with new, distinctive graphics, and a reasonable 33.3 inch seat height, this 278 pound cycle delivers the agile maneuverability and fun Suzuki is known for.Features may include:
Choose your own adventure. For those who love carving corners and the call of the wild, our DualSport machines deliver comfort on the street, control off the beaten path, and full command everywhere in between. Get ready for an ideal combination of lightweight agility and crisp handling.ENGINE
- Ultra-reliable 199cc, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Push-button electric start ?res up the bike consistently, powered by a small and reliable battery
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range
- Five-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomic design makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery
- A 60/55 watt H4 halogen headlight can help extend your riding session
- The taillight and turn signals match the sleek style of the seat and bodywork
- The on-road legal lighting is complemented with rubber-mounted turn signals and horn
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR200S owners are available including a selection of Suzuki logo apparel
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike