2018 Suzuki GSX250R
Street Motorcycle for sale by Fuel Powersports in West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2018 Suzuki GSX250R
Introducing the new GSX250R - a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki’s Katana sport bike heritage to a broader audience. Built to deliver the Katana’s unique spirit to a new generation of riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street-sport bike features a proven, twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank and overall light weight makes the new GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
This new model adds to Suzuki’s unrivaled selection of small displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the terrific new VanVan 200, the sporty-standard GW250, the classic looking TU250X, and now the GSX250R, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
- New fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki Katana heritage
- Fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 MPG.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel, a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and taillight using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The 248cc parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- Designed to get the most out of the engine’s mid-range performance and emit a pleasing sound, the GSX250R new exhaust is lightweight and stylish.
- The Katana essence is present in the GSX250R’s full bodywork that features a sporty and aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The front of the motorcycle features unique dual LED position lights, angular fairing-mounted mirrors and an effective sport windshield that incorporates slots to reduce wind buffeting.
- The GSX250R is equipped with a new, reverse-lit multi-function LCD instrumentation panel that displays a variety of information.
- At the top of the display is a bar-graph tachometer and in the center is large digital speedometer with a convenient digital clock and digital gear position indicator.
- The GSX250R uses an open type regulator/rectifier to reduce charging system draw that can rob power from the engine. A maintenance-free battery makes sure the motorcycle starts quickly each time.
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies.Model is not available for sale to the state of California. See https://FuelPowersports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Get the protection and peace of mind you deserve with customized motorcycle insurance from Markel. Plus, save up to 35% with our discounts, including 10% just for switching! Get Quotes Now