2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports on Craig in Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
$6,995Check value with KBB ›
Ridenow Powersports on Craig
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000 $6,995
2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000Z
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the 2018 GSX-S1000Z owns the street. Developed using the attributes of the championship winning 2005 2008 generation GSX-R1000, this sportbike carries the spirit of the Suzuki performance to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for all-day riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000Z is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine uses a valve-train that’s optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a more powerful engine for 2018, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and NISSIN brakes, the GSX-S1000Z is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with aggressive streetfighter styling that’s as dark as midnight and you have a motorcycle that puts sinister fun at your fingertips.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Fuel-injected, GSX-R based engine has increased horsepower and torque
- ABS-equipped Brembo front brakes deliver improved stopping performance
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and adjustable KYB suspension delivers controlled handling
- New Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) drive line smooths shifting and engine braking
- Advanced Traction Control System lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions
- Aggressive, blacked-out street-fighter styling and upright riding position
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration
- New ventilation holes between the cylinders reduces pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length
- The new SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry
2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Exterior ColorMatte Black
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources