2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports Goodyear in Goodyear, Arizona 85338
$6,899Check value with KBB ›
Ridenow Powersports Goodyear
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 $6,899
2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki’s innovative lineup of performance street machines. The GSX-S750 features fresh, aggressive styling that encompasses the appearance of quality.
As with the GSX-S1000, this new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, this new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor and other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride.
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
Features may include:ENGINE
- New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- The new front Nissin Monobloc brake calipers and twin, wave style brake rotors supply strong and consistent braking performance.
- Aggressive styling, with cues from the renowned GSX-S1000, surround an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- Camshafts tuned specifically for the GSX-S750 deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range, while still producing peak performance.
- New, ten-hole, long-nose fuel injectors deliver finer atomized fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
- Suzuki’s patented, Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- The TI-ISC on the GSX-S750 has Suzuki’s Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed riding to smooth the power delivery and to help reduce the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- A new, larger capacity air box is required to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in linear throttle response and class-leading fuel economy.
2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources