2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of McDonough in McDonough, Georgia 30523
$8,899Check value with KBB ›
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 $8,899
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki’s innovative line-up of performance street machines. Similar to the GSX-S1000, the new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750.
Its the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders. The new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor and other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
The GSX-S750Z adds Suzuki’s Anti-Lock Brake System and dramatic Metallic Matte Black body work to the new GSX-S750, and it also features a blacked out exhaust system and other components.
Features may include:
- 1New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- 3The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750Z accelerate quicker than the prior model while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750z’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- 8The new headlight nacelle houses provides a visual focal point while the under cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- New, large-diameter, matter-black tapered handlebars damp vibration while adding style and good control leverage for the rider.
2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.