2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki’s innovative lineup of performance street machines. The GSX-S750 features fresh, aggressive styling that encompasses the appearance of quality.
As with the GSX-S1000, this new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders, this new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor and other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride.
Features may include:
- New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750 accelerate quicker than the prior model while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The new headlight nacelle houses provides a visual focal point while the under cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular-style street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride. A reasonable sport riding position is created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info